Using Cloud Middleman on macOS (OSX)
Directions for installing a Cloud Middleman device profile
Configuring Cloud Middleman for macOS users is a two-part process:
- Download and install the device profile
- Enable the VPN connection
Download and install the device profile
If you select
macOS as your Device OS, you can configure Cloud Middleman just by downloading and installing (via tapping or double-clicking) the device profile. This will:
- Add an authentication certificate
- Install the Cloud Middleman CA certificate
- Configure your device's VPN to add a Cloud Middleman connection
Enable the VPN
After installing the bundle, you can open your network settings and turn on the newly-added VPN configuration. Then, browse to one of your allowed domains (or any domain if you allowed all of them) and accept the dialog to start logging traffic to Cloud Middleman!
Trouble connecting? See the Troubleshooting Cloud Middleman article.